It’s past dusk, there’s lovely music flowing in the background, and you want to have a nice and cozy picnic in your backyard. There’s just one slight problem; there is no lighting! This is where floodlights come into the picture. We wouldn’t be exaggerating if we told you they brighten up our world. Luckily, Bionic floodlight reviews have affirmed that there is indeed some truth to this sentence. The brand claims to relieve you with its extra sleek facilities. But what are they? Read on to find out!
No one is a fan of low-lit conditions, especially when outdoor lighting fawn over. Floodlights lighten up your surroundings and make you feel very safe. You can now keep an eye out for those nasty possums trashing your garbage, which you couldn’t earlier. Not only this, the top-notch Bionic floodlight comes with a motion sensor and can withstand any weather condition. No kidding! People seem to be going for this for its eco-friendly nature. Don’t believe us? Let’s dig deep to reveal the truth about this.
- 1 Bionic Floodlight Reviews | Is It Worth Your Money?
- 2 Why Should You Buy a Bionic Floodlight?
- 3 Customer Feedback | Bionic Floodlight Reviews
- 4 FAQs | Bionic Floodlight Reviews
- 5 Closure
Bionic Floodlight Reviews | Is It Worth Your Money?
Twinkling outdoor lights stringing along your patio may be all ritzy and chic, but do they fulfill your needs? Needs? That’s true; there’s more to outdoor lights than just glamming up your decor. A suitable and effective floodlight makes sure to watch your surroundings while you can’t and send you an alarm in urgent situations. You don’t always need to leave everything and step outside to see if you have a visitor or shoo away your neighbor’s dog either. Your floodlight will do it for you!
Most of us like to spend time outdoors, ensuring we have a safer environment to indulge in is essential. It may be a light stroll outside your house, or some tea with friends, or absolutely anything; everyone enjoys some me-time. The Bionic Floodlight helps you achieve all this. With its high-quality features, for instance, flexible light panels, make sure to keep all your troubles at bay.
The brand has made quite a mark with its powerful LED bulbs covering up to 1000 square feet with intense light. It’s time we stop to ponder meaningless choices and go for something very durable and reliable. Very economical, this one has undoubtedly got everyone hooked!
How To Use The Bionic Floodlight?
- Placement – You have the benefit of placing the floodlight according to your wish. It may be someplace in the ground, or you can even mount it up on a pole. The floodlight comes with a stake, so if you decide to place it in the ground, make sure that the stake remains attached to the floodlight and is below the grass. On the other hand, if you choose to mount it, use proper screws. Keep in mind that that light is placed relatively close to your house.
- Adjusting panels – The Bionic floodlight is evenly structured with one light-up panel on the left side, one at the right, and another one at the bottom. The solar panel is situated at the top. You may leave the setting as it is or adjust it by tipping them to your liking. After seeing the floodlight in the application, you may also choose to change the panel lights later.
- One-day gap – After you are done with the setting, you must remember to leave it undisturbed for one whole day. This enables the floodlight to draw energy from the sun and store it in solar panels. This charges up the Bionic floodlight, which helps them illuminate the surroundings. If you reside in an area with ample sunlight, a few hours instead of a day will easily do the job.
- Turn on during nighttime – When it’s dark outside, switch the light on as it will have been charged up pretty well. You get a remote control that you can use to turn it on by being inside itself or manually doing it. Stay still if you are doing it manually. After no movement is detected, it will turn on in seconds and light up the whole area.
- Super economical
- Wider angle
- Easy to handle
- Eco-friendly as it has a built-in solar panel
- Waterproof and heat resistant
- No-fuss of wires
- Bright light
- Motion sensing capability
- Adjustable panels
- Hassle-free installation
- Can withstand all seasons throughout the year
- Activates automatically
- Zero batteries
- No option to dim the lights
Why Should You Buy a Bionic Floodlight?
Sure, there are a lot of names in the market, but why should you think about this in particular? We are here to make it easy for you. Stay connected to find out!
With its ability to stand unshakable under any weather condition, the Bionic floodlight has become the most viable option for many. You don’t have to rush to bring your floodlight inside whenever it rains, nor protect it from snow. It has been explicitly made to bear all kinds of extreme weather conditions without hampering itself. Just make sure to wipe off any water or snow from the surface of the panels after the weather comes under control. This enhances better lighting.
Safe and secure vicinity
The Bionic floodlight creates a very safe space for your vicinity. We are often camping, trekking, or any other private activity. There is often a chance we are away from primary facilities like electricity. In this case, we can always fix our floodlight and allow it to charge up itself in the sun and use it when required. This floodlight helps illuminate every dark corner and spread bright light.
Thereby you get a much safer and more pleasing surrounding. Also, we know that having light near pools can affect us gravely if things go south. This doesn’t mean we leave the area devoid of any light. The Bionic floodlight helps you achieve maximum lighting, making the situation fuss-free.
0 wires present
The appliance has no wires, making it easier to use than the other complex electric equipment. You don’t have to worry about installing the equipment with many wires or hiring an electrician. You would need the assistance of some harmless screws and a screwdriver to help you get started.
The Bionic floodlight is designed with motion-sensing technology, putting all trouble to rest! The light panel switches on for seconds and will automatically go off if no disturbance is detected. However, it will turn back on if any outside movement happens, triggering the panels.
Strobe light feature
The light comes with a promising strobe light feature. This is specially designed to scare away any unwanted disturbance like rats, raccoons, etc.
Customer Feedback | Bionic Floodlight Reviews
Cassandra expressed, “I am not pleased with this purchase as the motion sensor doesn’t work properly. It detected movement and turned on the red light but didn’t activate the lights. Really disappointed with this.”
Mandy said, “My best friend had been telling me about this for a long time, so I finally got it. I have to say I am quite impressed with the whole product. It has a very convenient working mechanism without involving any confusion of wires.”
Jimmy pinned, “I wanted to buy one as my previous one got damaged in the rain. I love this one. It is completely resistant to any weather, even snow! This makes it very appealing and better than the others.”
Riva said, “It has been working fine for a month now, and I couldn’t be any happier about it! You can also move and adjust the panels in the direction you like, which I think is amazing. The price is also affordable, so you should go for this one!”
Shelly commented, “Would disapprove of getting this one. The light is not as bright as it should have been. My garage seems to be only half-lit, and the remaining half lies in shadows. Sometimes dogs and rodents keep lurking around in the corners.”
|Bionic Flood Light Original, Solar Lights Outdoor Waterproof- 50% Brighter 108 COB-LED's w/ Motion...||Check Price|
FAQs | Bionic Floodlight Reviews
How many lumens is Bionic Floodlight?
Bionic floodlight uses more than 100 efficient LED high-intensity bulbs to light up your space. It makes sure to reach every nook and corner regular lights can’t.
How long does Bionic Floodlight last?
The Bionic floodlight has been specially crafted, putting forward your needs. It is known to withstand extreme temperatures throughout the year. That’s correct; it can operate all time of the year in rain, snow, etc.
Is Bionic Floodlight worth it?
Given its bucket of sleek facilities, it is worth it. On top of that, the Bionic floodlight costs just a price of 29 US dollars. You can quickly get it cheaper during the sale.
Who sells Bionic Floodlights?
One can easily buy the Bionic floodlight from Amazon. There are also fantastic deals and discounts present which you can avail during offers. You can also check this one out on eBay.
Does Bionic Floodlight work?
Yes, the Bionic floodlight comes with more than 100 LED high-intensity lights in use, which continue to light up for hours before running out of charge. They also have a built-in motion sensor that detects any disturbance, a strobe feature that helps you scare away rodents’ possums, and remote control. You can easily be in the comfort of your home and switch it on from inside.
Be it anything; shoppers often look primarily for the product’s durability, which lasts and makes their job easier. Bionic Floodlight reviews have successfully thrown light upon that they have what it takes to be added to your wishlist. If you are a first-time buyer, you are fortunate to have this choice served to all nice and sweet. Are you still having second thoughts about this? Well, you have to see it to believe it then!